A: One room at a time.
Yep, over the weekend I picked up here a little and there a little. By Tuesday I felt completely depressed. The house was still a wreck. A little less of a wreck, but so what? A wreck nonetheless. So I cleaned the kitchen. I mean DEEP cleaned the kitchen. It felt awesome!!! There was one clean room among the several not-so-tidy rooms. You might ask if it is still clean as of breakfast ending this morning... it is not. BUT it is significantly better than it was yesterday and I feel much better about not tackling the rest of the house 'til the weekend (or at least until the laundry is done).Goal: Come Sunday morning a sparkling house! (Sparkling may be asking a bit much but you get the idea). I'm planning to start painting Monday and I can't begin that kind of project without a clean house. I'll definitely post some before and afters.
No comments:
Post a Comment