Okay, Okay. I read this in June. Somehow it got left off the list and some crazy part of me can't let the random blogger void think that I read this in July when I did not. There. I feel better."Wait Till Next Year" recommended to: Memoir readers. Baseball lovers. Yearners after a simpler time and darn good writing.
"Fablehaven" recommended to: Fantasy lovers. Series lovers. People who promised their husbands they would read this series and are going to see it through to the end because he promised it gets better.
"Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star" recommended to: Once again, fantasy lovers and series lovers. And now I can see a slight light at the end of the tunnel but that thing better get brighter and fast!
"Big Stone Gap" recommended to: People who like quirky, lovable characters. Women in their 30's who want a little romance and haven't found it yet and want to believe it's still possible. (It is.)
"Stardust" recommended to: People who haven't seen the movie. People who haven't ever read a book and ended up liking the movie more and want to experience that.
"Still Alice" recommended to: Anyone who ever wondered what it was like to have Alzheimer's. Anyone who never wondered what it's like to have Alzheimer's but like to read well-written, clever books that make you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment