Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Form: this is a test

This is a test. Only a test. Only?!?!?! So like, it's not a real disaster, right? That's what they are getting at? But, then, why not call it a practice? For those of us not involved in the non-school program saying that something is a test strikes fear into the hearts of child-dom. (I am closing in on 34, anyone under 20 is a child now). I like the idea of being prepared.
So, who am I? What defines me, or more specifically, what to I WANT to define me. I want to be
  1. A loving, caring, laughing, accepting wife
  2. A loving, caring, laughing, accepting mother
  3. Ditto to the above friend, sister, daughter, etc.
  4. Creative/Fruitful, blooming, productive
  5. Fun-loving/Youthful/Joyful
  6. Healthy
  7. Appreciator of uplifting music
  8. Organized
  9. Good at prioritizing
  10. Thrifty
  11. Seeker of knowledge/teacher
  12. A voracious reader
  13. Service-Oriented
  14. Someone who consecrates my time and choices to God's purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment