So, when God created the world he FORMED, DIVIDED and BEAUTIFIED. While I am definitely not God, He can make an excellent mentor, correct? Or, if you find the French version more romantic, Non??? (Sorry, I am very impressionable and since "Be Our Guest" is playing in the background- Well, just imagine that last sentence spoken by Lumiere (sp?)).
ANYWAY, I could use some work. When did I become this frazzled, time and sleep deprived, talentless, slow witted... okay okay, no need to get myself overly depressed. I'm sure the slow wittedness is due to the sleep deprivation. I should have left it at I could use some work. As for the FORM, DIVIDE and BEAUTIFY model, well, it's not an original idea (although I like to think of my little brain being a tad creative from time to time) I came away from a lovely meeting with some ideas for perking up my life.
Homework Assignment for FORM: decide what MATTERS to me, what are my values. What words define me? I am.... make a list of qualities that define me or that I want to define me.
Homework Assignment for DIVIDE: what are my dreams, wants and goals. I want: make a list. Dreams: try to come up with 100 things that I want to accomplish in my lifetime. Goals: I will list. Set specific time frames to complete the goal. Decide why this goal is so important to me. What is the PURPOSE.
Homework Assignment for BEAUTIFY: Priorities. In order for my life to be beautiful I need to decrease the clutter. That is the tangible but more importantly the intangible clutter. My to-do list. A list: things that HAVE to happen. Once this list is made prioritize the list. B list: things that need to be done but not immediately. C list: long term things.
These homework assignments are best completed in the evening- just a tip if you want to join me on this journey.
I look forward to reporting back to the vacuous internet world... is anybody out there??? Doesn't matter, this is really only for my benefit. Congratulations if you want to join me and plow through my nearly unintelligible, ten years out-of-college out-of-practice grammar. My guess is that grammar will make it onto one of those lists.
Labels
A Literary Bent of Mind
(21)
A Song in Your Heart
(12)
About Me
(3)
Author of the Month
(15)
Finger Lickin' Good
(5)
Hodge Podge
(4)
Parenting Books
(3)
Story-Time
(15)
tO Be A beTteR mE
(6)
Videos that make me giggle
(7)
What Keeps Me Running
(4)
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment