Okay, this is officially week one of 52 this year and I completely waited until Saturday to try a new dish. Also, this is technically the second time I've made this. However, since the first time was for book club I didn't know whether the fam would love it or not. The ladies at book club gushed but you never know if they're just being nice, ya know.
Here's the recipe for Spicy Pasta Salad with Smoked Gouda, Tomatoes and Basil
I think it turned out a little better the second time. It was a little dry the first time around. Not sure why. I used 16 oz. of pasta instead of 12 and because of that I kinda rounded my measuring or let it spill over. I used more adobo sauce since we like a little more kick at our house (and luckily my chicken enchilada recipe calls for the peppers that come canned in this sauce so we don't have to waste anything.) YUM. The Pioneer Woman is so thorough that I skipped pictures, etc. Check it out, if it sounds good to you give it a shot. This recipe does okay with a little tinkering.
Labels
A Literary Bent of Mind
(21)
A Song in Your Heart
(12)
About Me
(3)
Author of the Month
(15)
Finger Lickin' Good
(5)
Hodge Podge
(4)
Parenting Books
(3)
Story-Time
(15)
tO Be A beTteR mE
(6)
Videos that make me giggle
(7)
What Keeps Me Running
(4)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment